Watch and drive with Joseph Burton-Harris FM #132 as he carries the RACECAST.ME Cam for the Go-Pro Grand Prix of Sonoma – final round of the Indycar series 2015.
There are 3 classes on track simultaneously representing the Formula Car Challenge Series: Formula Mazda (FM) with average speeds of 120mph at Sonoma; Pro-Mazda (PFM) and Formula Speed2.0 (FS2) with average speeds of 140mph.
Click Here to view – scroll down to Formula Mazda #132 (FM) and let JBH give you a first-hand tour of the amazing circuit at Sonoma Raceway, California.
If you are watching from afar – State theTown or Country you are watching from as a Comment at the bottom of the page and show that the worldwide support for motorsport is alive and well.
THURSDAY – AUG 27TH
- 2PM PST / 5PM EST (30MIN TESTING)
- 3:30PM PST / 6:30PM EST (45MIN TESTING)
FRIDAY – AUG 28TH
- 8:10AM PST / 11:10AM EST (20MIN PRACTICE) – 1:10AM AEST Saturday morning
- 10:00AM PST / 1:00PM EST (40MIN QUALIFYING) – 3:00AM AEST Saturday morning
- 1:20PM PST / 4:20PM EST (40MIN RACE) – 6:20am AEST Saturday morning
SATURDAY – AUG 29TH
- 8:00AM PST / 11:00AM EST (30MIN QUALIFYING) – 1:00AM AEST Sunday morning
- 11:45AM PST / 2:45PM EST (30MIN RACE) – 4:45AM AEST Sunday morning